Terms & Conditions
JEUNESSE LASER, SKIN & BEAUTY CLINIC TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Rules For Online Conduct
By using the service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of this web site. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or making a booking or purchase you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
Before you place an order for products or services, if you have any questions relating to these terms & conditions please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Appointments and cancellations
- All therapists & Aestheticians at Jeunesse are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore Jeunesse does not guarantee continued treatment with a named therapist or an Aesthetician.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 10-15 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced of treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Jeunesse will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guide lines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged (e.g. not shaved before attending a LASER/IPL appointment or failing to come for a patch test prior to an appointment).
- The following terms apply to all appointments made for Monday to Saturday within the business hours. Cancellation or change of treatment times within 24 hours of your booking will incur a charge of 50% of the full treatment value. If you fail to show for the appointment, our treatment(s) will be charged at full cost. If part of a booking is cancelled or changed after arrival, the full cost of the treatment(s) as booked will remain payable upon departure. Failure to cancel or rearrange an appointment according to the rules as stated herein, will result in the loss of the treatment from your value pack or deposit being redeemed.
- As we are unable to judge reasons for change, cancellation or non-arrival, guests are reminded that no exceptions to the above conditions will be made and that any booking made with the clinic (verbal or written) forms a legally binding contract.
- Although it is not usually required, we reserve the right to request a 50% deposit to secure your booking which may be paid over the telephone using your debit or credit card. In the case of clients having failed to give 24 hours notice or not showing up for up to 3 appointments, we will require a full payment of the service upon booking.
- Late arrivals: If you run late for your appointment, we will always try to give you the best treatment possible in the time remaining. However, we do ask you to respect that full treatment cost will apply.
- Patch Tests: Certain treatments require a patch test prior to treatment. Some patch tests are only valid for a certain period, after which another patch test will be required. Some Consultations & patch tests, such as Skin & LASER/IPL Consultations, attract a fee which can only be redeemed against Advanced/Aesthetic Skin treatments & LASER/IPL treatments.
- Some treatments are inclusive of 5-10 minute consultation time.
- How to cancel or change your appointment:Cancellations should be made by calling us on 020 8428 1138. If you are cancelling outside of normal salon operating hours – you may cancel by email (email@example.com) but this should be followed up by telephone during salon operating hours. If you have an email address registered with us, you will receive an email confirming your cancellation.
Our right to cancel
If a therapist is not available to carry out your treatments through circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to transfer the booking to an alternative therapist. In unusual circumstances we may need to cancel your booking. In the event that we cannot fulfil your appointment, we will contact you by telephone – where possible.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website
- Change the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your accepting of that change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website and/or our services.
Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value pack treatment or deposit. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time. Despite this, any children brought in any area of the clinic will be at parent/guardian’s own risk & responsibility.
Gift Vouchers are non refundable and are valid for 1 year from the purchase date and will not be accepted after the expiry date. Vouchers may be used for services only at our 467 Uxbridge Road, Hatch End, Pinner, HA5 4JS clinic from Monday to Saturday. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, sold or transferred.
Gift vouchers are not redeemable against the following items or services:
- Botox or dermal fillers
Your gift card number must be quoted at the time of booking and the gift card handed to the receptionist at the start of your treatment. You are not under obligation to use the full value of your vouchers during one session.
Late cancellation and “failure to show” terms as laid out above also apply to gift cards – which will be made void at the clinic should you fail to give the required notice. Please check required notice periods based on the value of the booked treatment(s).
You agree to keep your personal record held by the clinic updated with your full contact details – which will enable us to contact you in the event of any change relating to your appointments. Where possible, please provide both landline and mobile telephone numbers and your main email address.
In the interest of comfort of all our clients, please refrain from using a mobile phone and ensure it is switched off for the full duration of your treatment time at the clinic.
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential. We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
We do not offer refunds for any completed services. However if you are in any way dissatisfied with any aspect of your experience, please contact us. We will try our utmost to resolve any problems.
- Credit card details, deposits and payments
- To secure an online appointment with Jeunesse a deposit is required.
- For an appointment with a doctor/or nurse prescriber: a deposit of £35 will be charged at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment.
- For an appointment with a therapist or an Aesthetician: a small online booking fee/deposit at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment. Deposits can be used towards payment for treatment.
- These charges will not be applied to clients booking an appointment from their existing value package of treatment unless they book online.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your booking or product is the price as set out on this website.
You confirm that the credit/debit card, that is being used is belongs to you. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. Payment by any credit card or Amex will be subject to an additional charge of 2%.
For gift cards and products: If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason authorise payment to us we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. A Royal Mail Recorded delivery postal charge will be made in addition to the purchase price of a gift card or product if you wish us to post it to your address or to a third party.
- Courses of treatments
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 18 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 18 months will be forfeited.
- Course packages are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
- Treatment suitability
We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
- Price-Match Policy
Jeunesse Laser, Skin & Beauty Clinic Price Match Policy: We regularly check our prices to ensure we give the best possible value. We offer a price match guarantee within the M25. If you find the same treatment at a lower price with a free consultation/free patch test and a treatment appointment available within 1 week, than we will match the price. This price match is only valid for standard prices and does not apply to special offers/promotions or coupon redemption websites. All competitors’ prices must be independently verifiable in writing. Our price match policy is valid for 7 days after purchase of treatment. Only applies to clinics run by General Medical Council registered doctors
- Jeunesse will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Jeunesse with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Jeunesse will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Jeunesse regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Jeunesse’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Jeunesse’s negligence.
- Your right to complain
- Jeunesse endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Jeunesse, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, Jeunesse will be pleased to help.
- The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Clinic Manager or their designated deputy, and you will receive a letter within seven days of lodging the complaint that an investigation into the matter is under way.
- During the course of the investigation, Jeunesse may require you to attend an additional consultation with the practitioner involved in your treatment, if this is deemed appropriate. If you are not satisfied with this initial attempt at resolution, or have any objection to being seen by this practitioner, the clinic’s Medical Director will review your case.