As we grow older our facial muscles naturally start to lose tone and elasticity.Genetics, lifestyle, weight fluctuation and environmental factors can all influence the rate and degree to which our muscles will lose their tone as we all know first impressions count and a sagging face can make you look tired, miserable and older than your years. Following over 20 years of research and development CACI International can now offer a non surgical solution to combat loss of muscle tone using CACI micro current facial toning therapy.
Microcurrent therapy was originally developed as a medical application to treat facial palsy and muscle tone was restored by applying tiny micro-current electrical impulses to the affected muscles.
Today this proven technology is now available in thousands of aesthetic clinics as a painless cosmetic treatment and is commonly referred to as “facial toning” or “the non surgical face lift”.
During each 1 hour treatment session all 32 facial muscles are gently manipulated and re-educated by a trained therapist using a series of precise movements. Soft cotton tipped wands are used on the face to transmit the micro-current energy to the facial muscles to restore tone and elasticity.
Results are visible after the very first treatment but a course of twelve treatments is generally recommended.
After a course of CACI facial toning treatments facial contours will look lifted and toned.
A monthly top up treatment is recommended to maintain results.
Facial Toning is offered using the following treatment systems
CACI Ultimate Eye Treatment smoothes and plumps the crow feet area
Eye bags and dark circles around the eyes are commonly a genetic condition that often will worsen with age.
Lack of sleep, poor diet and low water intake will certainly make the condition worse. However, there are other contributory factors that may also cause eye bags and dark circles.
If there is a lack of oxygen getting to the skin tissue then this may lead to discolouration around the eyes. Puffiness around the eye area can also be caused by fluid retention often as the result of dehydration.
Technologies like Hydratone will hydrate and oxygenate the tissue helping to alleviate these conditions.
The cooling action of the Hydratone mask will also help to constrict the capillaries around the eye area resulting in the reduction of the appearance of dark circles. Dark circles are likely to become more noticeable and permanent with age. This is because as people get older, skin loses collagen and becomes thinner and more translucent.
Bad circulation and a sluggish metabolism will cause dark circles and little pockets of fat to form.
Stimulatory treatments using microcurrent or vacuum technology will help to stimulation blood flow and assist in breaking down fatty deposits. Sometimes, a chronic sinus condition or a nasal allergy can also result in under-eye puffiness. The stimulatory action of microcurrent and vacuum therapies can assist in unblocking and breaking down sinus congestion. This treatment smoothes & plumps the crow’s feet area, erasing fine lines, rehydrating and lifting to give youthful appearance.
In most cases, treatment is virtually sub- sensory, with just a slight electrical tingling sensation.
Originally developed for treating facial palsy Micro-current therapy is now also used widely in physiotherapy for pain control and in hospitals for wound healing.
As an aesthetic treatment micro-current stimulation has been shown to have a number of other cosmetic benefits:
• re-educates muscles,
• increases blood and lymph circulation ,
• enhances the penetration of the active ingredients of skin care formulations
• increases the production of collagen and elastin
• increases protein synthesis, gluconeogenesis and cell membrane transport
• increases mitochondria activity , adenosine triphosphate (ATP) Microcurrent in aesthetics is commonly described as “facial toning or non surgical face lifting” due to the dramatic lifting effects. Working a muscle from belly outward will have a lengthening/relaxing effect that is necessary on muscles that have become contracted over years of facial expression ( eg frown lines ). Working a muscle from the origin and insertion point inward will have a shortening effect that is necessary for the majority of the muscles that have become elongated over time due to age and gravity. Although a remarkable difference is seen after the first treatment, the benefits of micro-current are cumulative and typically a course of 12 treatments will be required for optimum results.
Duration: 30 mins.
COURSE: BUY 10 get 1 FREE
Price: £45.00 with Eye Mask
Duration: 45 mins.
COURSE: Buy 10 get 1 FREE