As we grow older our facial muscles naturally start to lose tone and elasticity.Genetics, lifestyle, weight fluctuation and environmental factors can all influence the rate and degree to which our muscles will lose their tone as we all know first impressions count and a sagging face can make you look tired, miserable and older than your years. Following over 20 years of research and development CACI International can now offer a non surgical solution to combat loss of muscle tone using CACI micro current facial toning therapy.
Microcurrent therapy was originally developed as a medical application to treat facial palsy and muscle tone was restored by applying tiny micro-current electrical impulses to the affected muscles.
Today this proven technology is now available in thousands of aesthetic clinics as a painless cosmetic treatment and is commonly referred to as “facial toning” or “the non surgical face lift”.
During each 1 hour treatment session all 32 facial muscles are gently manipulated and re-educated by a trained therapist using a series of precise movements. Soft cotton tipped wands are used on the face to transmit the micro-current energy to the facial muscles to restore tone and elasticity.
Results are visible after the very first treatment but a course of twelve treatments is generally recommended.
After a course of CACI facial toning treatments facial contours will look lifted and toned.
A monthly top up treatment is recommended to maintain results.
Facial Toning is offered using the following treatment systems
CACI Non Surgical Face Lift with Microdermabrasion ensures deep exfoliation and hydration
Combination of microdermabrasion followed by a non- surgical face lift. This facial ensures deep exfoliation & hydration, toned & lifted Skin & its features.
Originally developed for treating facial palsy Micro-current therapy is now also used widely in physiotherapy for pain control and in hospitals for wound healing.
As an aesthetic treatment micro-current stimulation has been shown to have a number of other cosmetic benefits:
• re-educates muscles,
• increases blood and lymph circulation
• enhances the penetration of the active ingredients of skin care formulations
• increases the production of collagen and elastin
• increases protein synthesis, gluconeogenesis and cell membrane transport
• increases mitochondria activity , adenosine triphosphate (ATP) Microcurrent in aesthetics is commonly described as “facial toning or non surgical face lifting” due to the dramatic lifting effect that micro-current has on facial muscles and facial contours. . True micro-current uses a current with an intensity of less than one millionth of an amp (< 1mA) and because of it’s low intensity it does not cause a physical or visual contraction of the muscle, instead, micro-current stimulation works by a process called muscle re-education. In the 1960’s Drs S. Baker and S.Doyle demonstrated that effective and long term muscle re-education could only be achieved using micro-current if ultra low frequencies (less than 1 Hertz) were used. In his book, The Body Electric Dr Robert O. Becker, indicates that to be effective micro-current impulses need to be delivered using a modified waveform that is able to overcome the body’s natural resistance to current ( Ohms law) without causing client discomfort. Combining ultra low frequencies with a modified waveform enables the micro-current to recharge the electrical potential of the muscle by stimulating the spindle cell fibers that run the length of the muscle and attach to the golgi tendon organ in the belly of the muscle. This golgi tendon organ (GTO) simulation technique was developed by Dr George Goodheart in the late 60’s. During treatment all 32 facial muscles are physically manipulated using soft cotton tipped wands (probes) or other attachments that transmit the micro-current impulses. Working a muscle from belly outward will have a lengthening/relaxing effect that is necessary on muscles that have become contracted over years of facial expression ( eg frown lines ). Working a muscle from the origin and insertion point inward will have a shortening effect that is necessary for the majority of the muscles that have become elongated over time due to age and gravity. Although a remarkable difference is seen after the first treatment, the benefits of micro-current are cumulative and typically a course of 12 treatments will be required for optimum results. Microcurrent technology is incorporated in the following treatment systems. Classic, Quantum, Ultra and Ultimate Working a muscle from belly outward will have a lengthening/relaxing effect that is necessary on muscles that have become contracted over years of facial expression ( eg frown lines ). Working a muscle from the origin and insertion point inward will have a shortening effect that is necessary for the majority of the muscles that have become elongated over time due to age and gravity. Although a remarkable difference is seen after the first treatment, the benefits of micro-current are cumulative and typically a course of 12 treatments will be required for optimum results.
Duration: 75 Mins.
COURSE: Buy 9 get 10th FREE