The Skin blemishes or conditions that are treated with ACP are:
• Thread Veins:- Red over-dilated capillaries, often seen in the cheeks.
• Spider Veins:- A central over-dilated blood vessel from which capillaries extend outwards.
• Blood Spots:- Small raised red blemishes that lie beneath the skin surface.
• Milia:- Tiny white lumps of keratin that lies just beneath the skin surface
• Warts:- Plane, common, seborrheic warts and verrucae.
• Skin Tags:- Small blemishes of excess skin.
• Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra:- This is a common popular disorder which develops in adolescence
on black skin and it is identified by smooth, dome shaped, brown to black papules seen mainly on
the cheeks, neck and upper chest.
Skin lesions or Blemishes
Probably the least invasive, minimal and effective method of treatment for a such a wide variety of blemishes electrolysis has got to be the most sensible and safe choice. Results are often instantaneous, pleasing and life enhancing
This treatment offers a professional solution to these unwanted skin imperfections and conditions.
15 mins session £75.00
30 mins session £125
45 mins session £175
Duration can range from 15 mins to 60 mins depending on number of lesions/blemishes.
EMAIL OR CALL CLINIC FOR QUOTE