Our waxing specialists are highly skilled, they are quick but thorough. Tea tree wax is used for its astringent and anti-septic properties as standard. Honey wax, Hot wax and Lavender can also be used upon request.
Male waxing is gaining in popularity as men up and down the country discover the benefits of having smooth, hair-free skin.
It’s fair to say that gents of all ages and backgrounds are getting waxed every day of the week.
- Being hair-free feels cleaner and more hygienic.
- Reduces body odour, particularly in summer.
- Sports related benefits for swimmers, athletes and cyclists (Prevents ingrown hairs especially around the base of the spine which can cause pilonidal sinus, which can be very common in male cyclists and rowers).
- Improves appearance and enhances muscle definition
- Increases self-confidence
- Partners can prefer the smooth look
Warm Wax Upper Arms
Waxing is an excellent way to deal with most hair removal. Waxing leaves the area smoother than shaving does because it pulls the hair out from below the top layer of skin. This is the easiest and most convenient way to go about removing hair from small/large areas.